Is the Juicy Living Tour for YOU?
I am planning the Juicy Living Tour Europe (another 12 months of juicy interviews!) which will start in April. Each month I will be travelling to different European countries and share with you my latest adventures and interviews on Youtube.com/LilouMace & JuicyLivingTour.com. I have had over 12-million people to view my YouTubes and it is growing rapidly worldwide!
To make this a global planetary success, I feel we need to take this co-creation to a new level. I have listed below a few ways you can help at this stage. Since I am at the beginning stages of planning the tour dates and countries, the needs are vast and unlimited!
Here are different ways you can support the 2012 tour:
- Often people ask me: How do you make a living? How do you finance the tour? The tour is financed by viewers donations from 1 euro/dollar to thousands. Some are recurrent donations, some are per video donations, and some are a one time donation. ALL have supported the magic and positive effects these videos have had on millions of others. These financial contributions support the transportation expenses (flights, car rentals, trains, tolls, gas), accommodation, food, and equipment costs. In 2011, all donations had been spent on these necessary expenses for me to interview during 11 months across the US, Canada, and Mexico and resulting in hundreds and hundreds of videos uploaded online, free for all to watch and share. It is my wish this year to hire professionals for so many daily tasks that I need help with (I had to handle them for the most part by myself this year). For your financial support Click here or go to JuicyLivingTour.com and then click on the Donate Now button. You can also donate by check, which can be mailed to: Lilou Productions, 2701 W Oakland park, Suite 405, Oakland Park, FL 33311 USA.
- If you have friends in the hotel industry such as hotel managers, B&B owners, in major European cities that can donate 1-2 rooms for 3-4 nights of the tour, please send them the Juicylivingtour.com website, explain to them what the tour is about, and give them my email address europe [AT] juicylivingtour.com (include country in subject line) so they can reach me with their hotel website, location, and contact information.
- If you have attended last year or heard about big conferences, festivals, congresses, expos, and juicy speakers and authors, contact me by email at europe [AT] juicylivingtour.com with dates and website link
(please include the country(ies) you are referring to in the subject line).
- If you are organizing an exceptional, spiritual, uplifting, and juicy trip in Europe this year, email me with the website, dates, and itinerary and I will see how I can make it fit within the tour. For example, I will be part of this great trip in Sweden end of June called the “Lights comes from the North” Juicy!
- A camera man/woman with its own equipment that can volunteer in their own country for 1 or 2 weeks. This needs to be someone with good professional experience and knowledge of the culture and country it will be filmed in.
- A professional video editor (located anywhere around the world) that can donate some of his/her time to create awesome introduction tour videos, trailers, and/or editing the video interviews & trips
- Translators that can donate their time in their own country and language. 2 types of translators are needed: professionals for the interview in itself (into English) and others to subtitle the interview from English to another language (spanish, french, portugues, indian, german..) for everyone in the world to hear and share. If you are interested, send me an email with the languages you translate, your experience, country, age, and availability (please include the country you are referring to in subject line).
- Name of a great bookstore, ‘get together’ places, cool restaurants to come to, places to stay in european capitals and main cities that are owned by people that truly love what they do. Please email me at Europe [AT] juicylivingtour.com (including the country in subject line) I will organise “meet ups” as I did on this year’s tour for us to meet and get together for 2-3 hours. These dates will be posted on the tour’s website, and also on my facebook pages such as facebook.com/liloumacewebTV and facebook.comjuicylivingtour.
- If you have an iPhone or iPad and would like to be part of the JUICY STREET TEAM, you can download the FANBRIDGE application, enter my sync ID 157927 and gather your local friends’ emails and contact details on this application. This will support the tour to bridge your community locally so everyone can receive by email the latest and most uplifting interviews and come to juicy gatherings in your area.
- My intention this year is also to create juicy content for other webTVs and TVs so if you are part of a production company or a TV network, and you enjoy watching my interviews and adventures, please contact me by email europe [AT] juicylivingtour.com and let’s work together.
You will find a list of the countries I am planning on travelling to this year on the Juicy Living Tour Europe as well as social medias and websites you can refer to for more information, interviews, and dates. They are listed on the right hand side of this page.
What is currently cooking for me?
I am currently planning the tour. interviewing over Skype from France and promoting my latest book, “I Had No Money and I Liked It: The Abundant Journey of an Open Heart” and working on my 3rd book on the Juicy Living Tour. For more information on my books, visit www.JuicyLivingPublishing.com
I send you much love and blessings.
From my heart to yours,
|European Countries Lilou is planning on coming to
(not limited to):
Ways to connect & participate:
email (please mention COUNTRY in subject line): europe [AT] juicylivingtour.com
Lilou is an author, webTV host, video blogger, and co-founder of the 100-Day Reality Challenge and the Juicy Living Tour. For more information on Lilou, click here
I LOST MY JOB AND I LIKED IT
I HAD NO MONEY AND I LIKED IT
Juicy Team Members currently helping with the tour:
Lynda Mangoro -
graphics, logos creation, site designer, and manager for JuicyLivingTour.com. Lynda is a blessing and has helped unconditionally all year long. I am so grateful for her creative work. If you ever need logo creation or a website, she is the one to hire! Her creativity and love are precious!
More on Lynda here
Regis Abitbol – Coordinates LilouMace.com and Lilou’s french webTVs such as Dailymotion.com/Liloumace
More about Regis here